Wednesday, May 9, 2012



Hey peeps ! *talks to air*

Just wanna let you know that I'm back into the blogging business ! I've been cooking up a super duper long post about the adventures (and misadventures) that I had in my PLKN camp for 3 whole months (actually it's 2 and 1/2 months). But I decided to let it go since at that rate I could (almost) never finish that post D= So I'll just skip it, sadly. But I'll fill you in on a little detail;

I went to Selangor to attend my National Service. The camp I got was KEM Setia Ikhlas, Semenyih, Selangor or KEMSIS for short (which sounds totally cool =D ). Our Timbalan Komdanden told us that our camp was the Top 3 in Malaysia. Yay another reason to be happy and bangga (proud) ! I honestly regret saying that going to another state for my NS is not as good as doing it in my own state where I'm closer to my home but IT IS ! LOL sure I can't see my family and friends for 3 months, but I meet more people I know and I learn about their states and culture instead (So Batu Caves WASN'T in Sarawak ? LOL).

AND I GET TO SIT ON A PLANE OMGWTFBBQ ! MAS, NOT AIRASIA ! WHOOHOOOo....
On our way back from camp, we actually got served ice cream and every seat had a screen. IT'S LIKE A MIRACLE HAPPEN (you know, after living under the hot hot burning sun for 3 months)

Ice Cream makes everything better =D

Plus I totally miss all the awesome friends I met in camp ! Of course, being anti-social and stuff was kinda tough and I went the first week friendless, but I gathered up my puny guts and started talking to people ! And soon they intro-ed me to THEIR friends and SO ON ! I guess I know around almost 20-25% of the camp by now ? A recurring problems with making friends is the gender barrier that the camp keeps shoving down your throat and also EVERYONE is bald so it's kinda hard for me to make friends with a guy that has the same hair style as 200 other trainees !

The activities were fun (although childish, but that's what makes it fun !), the food was acceptable, the candy was awesome (if you have enough money XD), laundry was horrendous, but days were treasured. In memory, I'll post down ALL their names down below to remind myself what a lucky ******* I am ;-)

Maddie, friend #1

Sobri, LOL @ my cousin's best friend

Azrul, he knows Jean who transfered to his school during Form 4

TSY, long lost tuition friend

Samuel, the only guy from KKHS (well including me, of course)

Michelle, she's actually All Saint's PSS Pengerusi AND WE MET BEFORE, AND

Cosmax, ummmm.....COOL NAME

Wei Hwa, the guy who I sat on a 2 hour flight with. He's super nice =D

Sharonne, she doesn't talk much...just like me (OMG WE HAVE SOMANYTHINGSINCOMMON).
Athletic basketballer, diagnosed with lack of haemoglobins.

Joe, my roommate/the guy sleeping next to me/the only guy from KK in the dorm (+ me) He likes using my furniture spray to spray his clothes

Ben, my OTHER roommate (the other side), he has perfume but STILL uses some of my furniture spray. They'll do anything to smell good. Yes, he has deodorant too !

Jasper, LONG LOST high school friend (I never knew his name before and don't know what happened to him). Genius Musician (BECAUSE HE CAN UNDERSTAND PIANO,HARMONICA,VIOLIN,GUITAR !)

Jasper #2, he likes to be called Xiao Da instead 'cuz Jasper isn't his official name and he doesn't wanna compete with Jasper LOL Really nice and has a cute smile (not gaying out here !). Sits next to me in Church

Jeremy, the only guy in the camp I can talk about GAMES and sing (SS) karaoke with ! Tales Game FANATIC ! and of course, ANIME fanatic....GUILTY CROWN fanatic !

Jian Wei, my first best friend in the dorm and SUPER HELPFUL ;-) (He helped me patch up my pants) His innocence can be his best shield, but also his worst weapon D=

Sonia, MUMMY DEAREST ! I chat with her parents all the time during Sundays ^.^ #ReasonstokillyouNumber 1

Kim, Genius, Mapler, Playboy, SUPER OPEN FREN. My current guildmaster ! "I'm ok with anyone" #CONFIDENCE

Chin Kuan, the 20 year old of our camp ! Believe it or not, I'm the first guy he talked to ! After he came back from his rehab (soccer accident), I was also the first guy to talk to him...

Grace, super-Ecstatic gurl (Duo with Maddie !) She cut her hair halfway through camp to save time drying her hair

Chris, really supportive and funny friend ! Helped me through my "problems"

Wayne, he taught me about the world of TB ! Get better ! He borrowed me a shirt when I needed one... He has an awesome MOM too ! Talked to her quite a bit when I helped him with his "supposed-TB"

Leong,  Mr-I-Get-Along-With-ANYONE ! The only person I cake-d in camp ! It wasn't pretty >:D

Tee Ping, ma psychological consultant =P And also HE CAN PLAY BY EAR WTFROFLBBQ

Keertan, our camp's VIOLINIST ! Yes, HE BROUGHT A VIOLIN TO CAMP !!

Emy, really sweet ! She's awesome 'cuz she's so open about making new friends, wasn't hard for me to get to know her after I actually OPENED my mouth !

大姐, the OTHER 20 year old in our camp. I hope she's all right (couldn't find her FB)
Haswin, the likes to ask for CocoPies from me (as if I'm not isolated from home and supplies enough !)
Pavez, rough start, but now we're pretty good with each other ! English HELPS ;-)

Ghee and Wafie, The duo that's ALWAYS together ! Reminds me of Glee and Waffles ! Jian Wei calls Wafie, WIFI


Tee Ling, YES Tee Ping's older TWIN brother ! He looks shorter though 0.0 (NO OFFENSE !!!!) Somehow, they're actually tech rivals !

Sue, Rena, Layam, Lily, Constantly making make fun of Sue and Rena (cuz Sue's name is actually Suerena+PUSHUP !), Layam is the Sarawak Princess in our FINAL performance ! 
Luqman, he somehow got hold of my FULL NAME (constantly pestering each other with our real names)
Nurul, awesome guitarist from Sandakan, she has a little voice box problem (or was it her teeth ?) but it makes it sound cute !

Bao Jing, we met....AT THE CLINIC ! She went home before camp finish because of some family problems. I hope she's all right !

A.P, well his name is Abner but I always call him A.P or Ap. I don't know whether it's a silent 'P' or not... He says he's Shiva's cousin (but Shiva is acting clueless OMG)

Celestine, super cheerful, happy go-lucky Q of Alpha ! Her other name is Selasih as said by the Ketua Jurulatih ! I smell eccentric from her


Jude, the boy from Sandakan. He's cute and Sonia and the rest call him Stewart Little (or was it another character ? I think it was a character from Puss In Boots). He can tell heck of a ghost story LOL


Dal, or Daljit or even DJ ! He got demam D during CNY so I was totally shocked when I saw him enter camp (and straight into MC) on the day I was having my MC leave. He seems to be trying hard to avoid camp and get pengecualian but he still finished it in the end. I owe him EVERYTHING for borrowing me his phone !


Kal, the super nice, super harworking, super on-time guy in our company. He also carries our flag around everytime so it's thanks to him that our company has NEVER been involved in any flag-related demerits (save for ONE.CLOSE.CALL)

Zim, the only guy in my company who reads manga. Dreams of becoming a MANGAKA ! And he has a Galaxy Tab 0.0 (they won't take that away for the weekdays !) Eager to read his masterpiece ^.^


Pei Juan, Chao, Amanda, Shun, another group of friends ! We talk about different stuff. Well ANIME IS A MUST !


Jeya, Celes' friend. She's quite humorous and pretty ! Problem is she keeps mistaking me for COSMAX @.@


Tulasii, rational, calm and tolerant. She makes the perfect....forum member ? ok that didn't turn out right. BUT she can play the VEENA which totally looks like a oversized wooden perfume bottle ! which she also brought to camp =P (This camp loves MUSIC)


Xiang, my partner in class for my second module (Bringing Out the Best in OTHERS). We had to teach each other how to juggle but naturally I SU**ed...He did better, I think he does basketball too ! Go figure. We don't talk about much, but of course, we BOTH try hard to communicate


Solomon & Alvin, the once-again inseparable duo, they actually sleep next to each other so I guess that's natural...


Jimmy, another friend who is ALSO a musician. He's specialize in Percussion group which means drums etc. And once again HE LYKS ANIMEZZZ. Strange how ALL anime fans are in BRAVO while I'm in DELTA. Not to sound ungrateful and stuff but WHYYYYYYYYY....


Hani & Syaza, both pianist, both in DELTA ! Hani is my duet partner whenever we have a company performance that wants keyboard music. The thing is Hani hasn't touched the piano in 2 years so I thought it'd be fun to re-interest her. Syaza is more advance and she has sheets that I HAVE ! (I mean I've seen them, my teacher has them but I never play them). She even brought some sheets to camp to play around on the keyboard. 


Lyn, she's my duet partner for our final performance. And she's GRADE VIII *droolz* not to mention ANIMESSSSSSS (and yes, BRAVOOOOOOOOO.....just kill me). Met her when I "overheard" her play Again by YUI (OMG, high oh that time) and somehow, her constant play taught me (play by ear +1). We're still in touch right now (through facebook) and chatting almost everyday ! AWESOME ~


Nigel,  w.o.r.d.s.c.a.n.t.d.e.s.c.r.i.b.e.h.o.w.a.w.e.s.o.m.e.y.o.u.a.r.e.T.H.E.U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E.B.E.S.T.F.R.I.E.N.D.
d.e.a.r.n.i.g.e.l.i.f.y.o.u.e.v.e.r.r.e.a.d.t.h.i.s.i.j.u.s.t.w.a.n.n.a.s.a.y.s.o.r.r.y.f.o.r.d.o.u.b.t.i.n.g.y.o.u.a.n.d.
s.o.m.e.t.i.m.e.s.g.e.t.t.i.n.g.t.h.e.w.r.o.n.g.i.d.e.a.o.f.y.o.u.y.o.u.a.r.e.h.o.n.e.s.t.c.r.e.a.t.i.v.e.f.u.n.n.y.
c.o.u.r.a.g.e.o.u.s.a.n.d.s.m.a.r.t.y.o.u.h.a.v.e.e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.t.h.a.t.i.d.o.n.t.h.a.v.e.i.n.t.e.g.r.i.t.y.b.r.a.v.e.r.y.
b.r.a.i.n.s.s.i.n.g.i.n.g.v.o.i.c.e.L.O.L.s.o.r.r.y.f.o.r.m.i.s.t.r.e.a.t.i.n.g.y.o.u.a.n.d.t.h.a.n.k.y.o.u.f.o.r.
b.e.f.r.i.e.n.d.i.n.g.m.e....

~Well that's about all of them, I'll continue tomorrow. It's already pass my bedtime and my first day of Form 6 begins TOMORROW~

Eager and Sentimental,
TK










 

0 comments:

Post a Comment