Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Living.Alone.

I wish...
I mean I'm grateful that I can still live with my family here.
(Well..most of them)
But I just can't help but have the urge to live alone.
I mean, I would be fun right ?
I'm sure I'd be wrong to assume that I'm the first person to think
about how awesome it'd be a live on-campus in my (future) uni.

Being able to live alone is not a "luxury" I can afford though.
Renting an on-campus room here cost around $300+ a week.
Convert it to RM and you have to pay nearly RM1000 every week !
It's just wayyyyyy too expensive.
*Dreams are crushed*

But we can always dream about our dreams right ?
One day, after I graduate,
I'm gonna live in my very own apartment.
Yes, apartment.
Getting a house is too much trouble.
And I don't wanna spend time mowing the lawn.
Plus when it comes to sleeping sound at night,
I always have the fear of snakes and thieves creeping into the house,
and killing me.
I'm sure living in an apartment would reduce the likeliness.
At least, they'll rob/kill the residents on the lower floors first =D

But do you really wanna live in that cramped room ?
Well, I didn't state so in my 100 facts,
but I like smaller houses.
That includes apartments.
I know I can't party whenever I want because that'll disturb the neighours.
But that's the perfect excuse to tell people :
"Aiya, cannot at my place lah. Later my neighbours angry oh !"
 I'm already living in an apartment now aren't I ?

Despite the tiny space I get to use as my room,
I'm actually quite happy with it.
See, I like small spaces =D
I filled my room with a new fan (just bought it yesterday for summer),
A single bed, a bedside table, a multi-box shelf and drawer
and an already-built-in wardrobe, complete with mirror.
Why don't I just show you ?
(Nah, NaNa, the photos just like you asked !)

Click to enlarge !
As you can see, this is my room
in its current state.

I feel quite comfortable in it !

It's still pretty messy.
But I like it that way.
As you can see,
this is where I rot my 2 months away.
Right in front of that laptop.
With my butt comfortably displaced
on the bright blue wheel chair.

You can see my cute lil' Hibari
on the top of the shelf ^_^

Anyways that's the tour around my room.
1 month ago when I got here.
It was empty.
Well, only the bed was there.
But now... it feel like home again =)



By the way, that's the artist impression
of a room that I'd want.
For uni anyways.
But I wouldn't mind staying here too.
Just goes to show how much I love tiny spaces.
Just need a bigger space to be able to
study and use my laptop at the same time.
But we all know how that's gonna end.


And now, for some photos that I never got a chance to share with you guys.

Me + PLKN friends at Sunway Pyramid.
Left to Right : Jeremy, Wayne,
Me (in cute Stitch hat), Lyn (in front of me),
Grace and Nigel (in adorable earmuffs).
I didn't manage to get photos with
my other friends: Sonia and Jian Wei.
=(

Nigel helping me with my ice skating XD
I'm still VERY bad at it.
But at least I know how to stand on ice now...

See ?






My very first Chatime (the first one that I'm aware of).
Nigel got it for me for free,
thanks to his "connections"
Hehe...
It taste GREATTTTTT !










So I drew a Smiley face
and kept it as a souvenir !
(The following week when
I went back to KK.
My brother told me they've already opened a Chatime here XD)

This is me and Jasper.
We have such a long-short history together.
Beginning from Form 1 or PLKN.
Depending on how you look at it.
I went to his place on the day of my flight.
And I found out.
HE'S ****ING RICHHHHHHH !
He's got a gym, home theater, piano,
bar, guirarS in his place !
And that's only half of the ground floor...


I went there to challenge him to a
children's card game.
It was so much fun =D
Until he beat me.
We still duel nowadays,
online of course.


Light snack on my flight home.
My final Chatime and Cookies
by the Silent Teddies.
Who are a bunch of deaf teens.
It feel good to do charity.
When I'm with my parents,
they never do much donating in public...


I hope I gave you guys enough pictures to stare
and drool at until my next post.
Happy Nana ?




Listening to Vanguard Fight - Psychic Lover

 Going to SHOP !
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment