Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Resolution

I'm back for more !
Once again, I find myself stuck in the library.
First of all, allow me to (once again) be the last to wish you all:
EPIC NEW YEAR ! ~~

Haha, I know I'm always slow on these things.
But please don't blame me,
blame it on the Internet.
It's so boring (well sorta) over here
that I completely lost track of the date.
Christmas felt normal,
so did the New Years (well kinda).
I did go Fireworks-watching with the people from my new church.
And by watching,
I meant waiting for 3 hours
to see 5 minutes of fireworks
being shot 20km away.
I'll upload a photo of it when I get my broadband up.

Besides wishing you guys (Le Stalkerz) an Epic New Year.
I also forgot to share with you guys (Le Stalkerz)
my NEW YEARS RESOLUTION !
Have you thought of yours ?
Have you broken yours yet ?
Have you achieved yours already ?
As for me, I don't really care about them.
I just use them as a source of my
5-minutes of entertainment.

To be honest, I forgot about it completely.
And then I just suddenly remembered
when I was sleeping on the grass waiting for the fireworks.
So I took out my phone and
typed out some random (but realistic) goals
that I thought of at the last minute.
And this is what I got :
(btw, it's not in ANY order. Well, maybe in the order in which I thought about it)
  • Achieve an ATAR of 80 or above (so I can actually get into Uni XD)
  • Don't drink/smoke/do drugs (because it's against my moral code)
  • ...Coke is fine, though (because I need to keep myself sane)
  • Get a job (i am very willing to learn, so please. *laughs at self*)
  • Retain frienships (especially with the ones back home *PERSONA ROX*)
  • be happy =3 (because life would be meaningless if you're not)
Ok I know the last one might make me sound like a hypocrite.
But like I said, I just do it for fun.

Before I end this small blog post.
I'd like to share with you my songs of the year.
When I say 'song of the year',
I don't mean the songs that are released this year.
I mean the ones that I really enjoyed
and/or have held a very meaningful....meaning.
(Japanese ahead. So please refrain from further reading if you're Japanese In-tolerant)
(btw, it's in a chronological order from January to December)
  1. Yakusoku no Basho by Mai Fukui
  2. The Way of Memories by Shihoko Hirata
  3. Gemuruh by Faizal Tahir
  4. Secret Base by Kayano Ai, Tamatsu Haruka & Hayami Saori 
  5. One Thing by One Direction
  6. Now I Know by Shihoko Hirata
  7. 缺席 by 黄靖伦
  8. Gangnam Style by PSY
  9. Memories of You/Kimi no Kioku by Yumi Kawamura



















Listening to Kimi no Kioku -acoustic ver.-
                  by cless082
Resolved and Resolute,
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment