Tuesday, May 14, 2013

14. that's what makes me super happy.

Name 10.
Ok, I'll try.
Don't blame me if I miss some good ones.
After all,
it's not like I'm happy 24/7.



  1. Getting good grades.... Bonus if I thought I did badly !
  2. Green tea-flavoured ZenQ Signature dessert. The portion's JUST right. Oh and those yummy QYuans....
  3. The song I wanna hear actually gets selected from my shuffled iPod playlist.
  4. Having a complete stranger say 'Thanks'... Bonus if they're loud =D
  5. Staying back during the last day of school just to FEEL that "I've got all the time in the world" feeling.
  6. Actually knowing how to do my homework without looking at the answers (except when referring to the answers)
  7. HangING out with friends ! The aftermath feels like a hangover.
  8. Getting mail. It's addicting. (eBay rocks ! Thanks Abby)
  9. Anything that doesn't go wrong. Ie: trying to make breakfast.
  10. sleep.

Listening to Enchanted - Taylor Swift

Mid-sems approaching. Brain on hiatus !
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment